Daystate Announces The New Delta Wolf Air Rifle
The Daystate Delta Wolf was mysteriously “trailed” at the 2020 SHOT Show. The launch was planned for the IWA OutdoorClassics show in Germany. However, even though the show has been cancelled, the launch has gone ahead.
Daystate says that the new Delta Wolf heralds the birth of a new family of electronic PCP airguns for the forthcoming decade. Nothing like Delta Wolf has been attempted in either the airgun – or firearm – worlds before, the company tells us.
It’s claimed to be an ongoing extension of the company’s position as the maker of the world’s most advanced airguns.
There’s a huge range of features, so hold tight…
Delta Wolf Key Features:
– New Advanced Velocity Technology (AVT) with touch screen display.
– Multi caliber capability with fast-change barrel system.
– Factory-set power profiles for each caliber.
– Shooter tuning customization.
– Exclusive OEM Huma-Air regulated.
– New large capacity magazine.
– A.R.T-approved barrel.
– Bluetooth connectivity.
– Built-in chronograph.
– Modular ‘tactical’ format.
– Future proofed – upgradable as features develop.
Delta Wolf is the first Daystate to adopt the popular tactical, “black gun” form factor. It represents two years of development and investments, with a number of newly-filed patents. That – says Daystate – will make the Delta Wolf a very hard act to follow, let alone beat!
Full Feature List:
– New Advanced Velocity Technology (AVT) electronic management system.
– Available in all popular calibers, .177, .22, are available with a 16.9-inch barrel. Alternatively a 23.6-inch barrel is available for .177, .22, .25 and .30 calibers.
– Barrels and/or calibers can be switched by the shooter without special tools.
– Electronically pre-programmed for quick power and calibre changes.
– With its unique built-in chronograph, the Delta Wolf corrects velocity while also allowing the shooter to dial in their preferred Muzzle Velocity.
– Adjustable 22mm picatinny scope rail and cheek-piece for different scope type/eye relief.
– Picatinny under and side rails for a range of accessories.
– AR style switchable pistol grip, familiar AR style safety.
– A newly developed magazine system with a larger capacity from 8 – 13 shots (according to caliber).
– Magazines can be paired in the breech – to double shot count to 16-26 shots. (Watch the video below for details).
– User-tuneable for different velocity and power levels with different ammunition types.
– A.R.T-developed barrels are compatible with the latest generation of airgun ‘slug’ ammunition.
– A Bluetooth module allows the airgun to connect in the future to other accessories and apps.
– Superior ergonomics with fast-switching side lever action – conversion from left to right in around a minute.
– Adjustable but pad with optional exclusive PRS accessories to add an expanding range of custom accessories.
– Large, 30mm diameter, carbon fibre shroud the DeltaWolf is a rifle to be seen but not heard and optional 0db silencer for backyard-friendly report.
– Removable bottle – carry extra lightweight carbon fiber bottles with you while also being able to fill through a connector on the rifle.
– New fast flow valve system.
– Exclusive factory-fit Huma Air Regulator.
– Huge – biggest in class (34cc) – plenum chamber for more power.
– Onboard high capacity Li-Po battery with charging port on rifle (charges via USB-C connector).
– Weight (approx.) 6.84 Lbs for 23.6-inch barrel model.
– Overall length 34-inches for the long-barreled model.
– Electronic match trigger and multi adjustable blade positions.
Despite being the most technologically advanced airgun of all time, Daystate says that the Delta Wolf has been designed and built to be simpler to use, easier to tune and faster to service.
The Delta Wolf will be available in the US from Airguns of Arizona and Precision Airgun Distribution dealers. Estimated availability in the US is late Spring/early Summer. Prices are TBD.
To be one of the first to own a Delta Wolf, you can phone Airguns of Arizona on 480-461-1113 and pre-order right now!
There’s more information in this new promotional video, too…