Join The First Annual Daystate Owners Club Shoot
There’s a new opportunity to be part of the first Annual Daystate Owners Club Shoot! A chance to shoot the latest and greatest guns on the market that Daystate and Brocock have to offer.
This new event will be exclusive to current Daystate owners. If you own a Daystate you are invited to be a part of this premier event. And it’s FREE…
April 28-29, 2018.
Rio Salado Sportsman’s Club
3960 N Usery Pass Rd
Mesa, AZ 85207
Saturday April 28, 2018 1:00PM – 5:00PM.
Sunday April 29, 2018 8:30AM – 2:00PM.
Saturday April 28, 2018 – Range Day
The first Annual Daystate Owners Club Shoot gives you the opportunity to shoot the latest and greatest guns from Daystate and Brocock.
There are to be 40 lanes of different targets and distances, including:
– American Field Targets.
– Reactive Targets.
– Extreme Benchrest Targets.
– 25 meter and 50 yard Benchrest Targets.
Sunday April 29, 2018 – American Field Target Competition
Awards will be given to the top 3 places.
Lunch will be provided after the shoot.
Cost: *** FREE ***
Yip, it costs nothing to attend the first Annual Daystate Owners Club Shoot, but you must be an owner of a Daystate rifle.
The first Annual Daystate Owners Club Shoot is limited to the first 40 people to register.
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject line write “Daystate Owners Club” and include the following:
– First and Last Name
– Phone Number
– Picture of you with your Daystate Rifle (Proof that you own a Daystate)
You will receive a return email confirming that you are registered.
American Field Target Event:
10 Lanes | 20 Targets | 40 Shots
2 Targets Per Lane
High Power Class .22 caliber (minimum 28 Ft/Mbs Muzzle Energy is required to knock down targets).
First Annual Daystate Owners Club Shoot Rules:
Daystate rifle or Brocock rifle will be provided at each lane for shooters to use.
All guns will be sighted in and will have print out where shooter needs to hold on each target.
– No Tripods.
– No Rear Rest.
– Pellets Only.
– Scope Magnification maximum of 32x.
– No Challenging of targets.
– Any shooting position is allowed within marked shooting area.
– Bipods, shooting sticks, and monopods are allowed (2 inch maximum diameter base).
– No chairs with back allowed.
– Targets will be placed from 15–75 yards.
– All target distances will be marked.
– Each shooter will have 4 minutes to shoot all targets twice for a total of 4 shots per station.
– 4 Shooters per group.
– Kill zones will be various shape and sizes.
– Air will be provided on the course.
Any airguns declared unsafe to people or property (including targets) by the Match Director will be barred from use.
In any matters arising and not covered by these rules, the Match Director’s decision will be final.