New Hatsan Barrage Semi-Auto Air Rifle Introduced
HatsanUSA has announced the release of a new model, the Hatsan Barrage. This is an all-new semi-automatic air rifle available in both .117 and .22 calibers.
The Hatsan Barrage is a Pre-Charged Pneumatic (PCP) air rifle with a gas operated, semi-automatic action. It comes with a 500cc volume air bottle mounted to the forearm. The barrel is fully shrouded, precision rifled and choked for optimal shot count, accuracy and sound moderation.
The Hatsan Barrage utilizes a tactical ambidextrous stock with thumbhole and Picatinny-style rail beneath the forearm. It includes three magazines (14-shot for .177 caliber and 12-shot for .22 caliber) and quick-fill nozzle.
Also included with the Hatsan Barrage is an adjustable rear sight with TRUGLO fiber optics that easily mount to the gun’s Picatinny-style rail milled into the receiver, as well a removable TRUGLO fiber optic front sight.
The rifle also utilizes Hatsan’s patented anti-knock system, which the company says prevents discharge and wastage when the rifle is knocked or bounced.
The MSRP of the Hatsan Barrage is $1,299.99. But the Street Price is, of course less, as you can see from the links to Pyramyd Air or Airgun Depot below.
Hatsan Barrage Features Include:
• Semi-auto action, pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air rifle
• Available in .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm) caliber
• Detachable magazines, 14-shot in .177 caliber and 12-shot in .22 cal.
• Fully shrouded, precision rifled and choked barrel
• 500cc volume air bottle mounted in the forearm
• Includes 3 magazines
• Includes quick-fill nozzle
• Tactical style ambidextrous stock with thumbhole
• 2 spare magazine carrying slots in the stock
• Accessory Picatinny-style rail beneath the forearm
• Elevation adjustable comb
• Adjustable rubber butt pad for length of pull as well as elevation and fit angle
• Built-in pressure gauge to monitor the cylinder pressure
• Picatinny-style rail milled receiver for both 11 mm and 22 mm scope mounts
• Overall blued finish, black anodized receiver
• Patented anti-knock system to prevent discharge of the rifle when rifle is knocked or bounced
• Manual safety
• Detachable & adjustable rear sight with TRUGLO fiber optics
• Detachable front sight with TRUGLO fiber optics
• Black metal trigger
• Fitted sling swivels