New Hatsan SpeedFire Air Rifle Launched At 2018 IWA Show
As reported previously in HAM, the new Hatsan SpeedFire air rifle was announced at the 2018 IWA Show. Now we are able to bring you full details of this multi-shot break barrel air rifle.
The SpeedFire is unique to Hatsan’s break barrel range with its multi-shot magazine and automatic loading mechanism. With a single motion, Hatsan’s EZ-Load Action System quickly cocks and loads the gun for up to 12 shots of rapid-fire shooting, says the company.
For those that prefer open sights, the magazine housing of the Hatsan SpeedFire air rifle doubles as an adjustable rear sight. The front sight folds up from its protected storage position – each equipped with TruGlo fibers.
The Hatsan SpeedFire has a new lightweight barrel is completely shrouded. There’s an integrated sound moderator for downrange noise reduction.
It also features an optics riser rail for both Picatinny and 11mm dovetail mount compatibility. With the push of a button, the Rapid Performance Mag (RPM) magazine’s spring-loaded receptacle pushes it up out of place, making it easy to remove and exchange with the next full magazine, says Hatsan.
The Hatsan SpeedFire is equipped with Hatsan’s SAS (Shock Absorber System) and Quattro two-stage adjustable trigger. The MSRP is to be $199.99.
The Hatsan SpeedFire will be available in .177 and .22 caliber. It includes two RPM Magazines and a scope, and is backed by the company’s one-year limited warranty.
Hatsan SpeedFire Specifications:
– Break barrel 12 shot repeater in .177 (4.5mm) and 10 shot repeater in .22 (5.5mm) caliber.
– Includes 2 detachable Rapid Performance Mag (RPM) magazines.
– EZ-Load Action System.
– Vortex gas piston power source.
– Integrated Sound Moderator for reduced down-range noise.
– Precision rifled steel barrel with synthetic shroud.
– Combo rail for both 11 mm and Picatinny scope mounts.
– Quattro two-stage adjustable trigger system.
– SAS- Shock Absorber System for reduced vibration.
– Manual safety and automatic cocking safety.
– Anti bear-trap cocking arm safety.
– Ambidextrous synthetic stock.
– Metal trigger blade.
– Adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with TruGlo fiber optics.
– Foldable front sight with TruGlo fiber optics.