New Hatsan Torpedo 150 Sniper Combo Air Rifle
HatsanUSA has announced the release of its new Torpedo 150 Sniper Combo airgun. This new offering from Hatsan is based off its original Torpedo 150 fixed barrel / under-lever rifle, but now includes a number of upgrades.
The new Hatsan Torpedo 150 Sniper Combo features an integrated sound moderator in the muzzle break to aid in reducing down-range noise. The under-lever airgun is also fitted with an ambidextrous thumbhole-style stock with an adjustable cheek rest. Inside, this new airgun offering is fitted with Hatsan’s Vortex Gas Piston System, which the company claims provides numerous advantages over conventional springs.
By using a Vortex Gas Piston, the Torpedo 150 Sniper Combo Hatsan says that the gun can remain cocked for long periods of time without causing any damage to the airgun and provide shooters with more consistent power between consecutive shots. Vortex Gas Pistons are also claimed to eliminate most vibrations caused by the oscillation of heavy springs and have a significantly longer lifecycle than spring-powered airguns – providing higher and more consistent velocities over their lifetime.
Like all airguns from Hatsan, nearly every component of the Torpedo 150 Sniper Combo is manufactured in-house by the Turkish manufacturer – including its precision-rifled German steel barrel and fully adjustable two-stage Quattro trigger system.
The Torpedo 150 Sniper Combo is available in .177 (1250fps), .22 (1000fps) and .25 (750fps) calibers and has an MSRP of $399.99
Hatsan Torpedo 150 Sniper Combo Specifications:
• Under-lever cocking system with bolt-action loading mechanism
• Available in .177cal (1250fps), .22cal (1000fps), .25cal (750fps)
• Fully adjustable 2-stage Quattro Trigger System
• SAS Shock Absorber System
• Precision rifled steel barrel
• Manual and automatic cocking safety
• Anti bear-trap safety
• Ergonomic and stylishly designed ambidextrous synthetic thumbhole stock
• Elevation adjustable comb
• DynaPad recoil pad system for maximum recoil absorption
• Heavy-duty secure 11mm/22mm Weaver style scope mounts
• Micro-adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with TRUGLO fiber optics
• Includes: bipod and 3 TRIOPAD stock spacers to change length-of-pull